Fifth Avenue Floral Gift Set

I'm back in the land of the living! Hope you like the blog's new look. I now that's taken care of I feel ready to post some stuff for your viewing pleasure. Over the next few weeks I hope to share some of the fun projects I had time to do in between unpacking boxes at our new house and on holiday (with my lovely stamping buddy, Olivia).


I've been dwindling down my Designer Series Paper collection in the lead up to the new catalogue release so I can spend my money on new stuff! If you have lots of DSP scraps lying around like I do, this design (adapted from a card by Hannah Plews - fellow team member) is a fantastic way to use them up! Get in quick and email me with your order if you would like to stock up on any of the retiring papers. Also, check out the One Last Chance list link on my Speicals & Promotions page.


Till next time!

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous gift set Susan. That stamp set is fantastic for this sort of present. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. still one of my favourite sets & love what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete