Just Add Ink #50 - A colour Challenge

It has been a busy week here sleep training the baby and toilet training the toddler (his initiative - I was happy to wait). So can you tell I'm really enjoying my time for myself by getting into the JAI challenges? This week it's a colour challenge and here's my entry...


I've had the Designer Buttons Tutorial in the back of my mind for ages and have finally done it! I love the way the colours from the challenge work together here to make the layout young and fun.



Supplies used:
Stamps: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Colours: Pear Pizazz, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Others: So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread

6 comments

  1. I really like your work Susan and this is no exception. The ribbon treatment is beautifully done here and the sprinkling of buttons, which looks so random, was carefully thought out I'm sure. Above all, your embellishments add to the lovely photos.

    I waited until my children chose to sort out toilet training too and it was very quick and stress-free in all three cases. I bet you have a very happy home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple but very effective layout, love it. Someone else has crafty kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout Susan! Well done on having a go at the buttons too. A simple but very effective technique and a great way to colour coordinate your own projects. Must remember this myself , lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, Susan. Isn't Felix going to enjoy looking back on these in years to come? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful scrapbook page. The buttons look awesome and suit the photos so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, you never cease to amaze me with your scrapbooking pages. Always amazing, beautiful and a great story behind them. You're an inspiration to me. :D

    ReplyDelete