Berry Basket Desk Storage ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

It's the new year (it still is right?) and I've been spending time reorganising my craft area. One thing I read recently was to make it easier to put things away than to take them out. {See 8 How to Organise your Home tips here.} To be sure, crafting is NO fun if you can't make a mess (hence why I photographed these on the coffee table, not my desk) but it is so good to have the things I use the most close by in open-top storage.

Birthday Bash Berry Basket Storage ~ Susan Wong

Birthday Bash Berry Basket Storage ~ Susan Wong

Birthday Bash Berry Basket Storage ~ Susan Wong

I stuck the Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets to some of our heavy backing card from the Designer Series Paper packs and then cut it with the Berry Basket die. Beware this task is a little reminiscent of putting duraseal on school books. The sheets are thin though so the few wrinkles I had came up ok.


Supplies:
Inks: Tuxedo Black Momento
Papers: Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Accessories/Tools: Berry Basket Bigz L Die, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Handheld Stapler



Time to go get dazzled by Teneale's project this week...

6 comments

  1. Dear clever, amazing Susan!!
    Oh how I love EVERYTHING you do!! Truly your work is sooo inspiring!! I want those baskets on my desk NOW!!! Bummer I don't have that die yet but with this and like the hot air balloon idea i've seen it looks like it's getting closer to the top of my wish list!! :)
    Thanks for your wonderful creations!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sharnee, you're so kind! I'm so glad you like them, simple as they are! This die really is awesome - the baskets are a really good size.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful storage idea. Great way to pull in a pop of color to your desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love the washi sheets on the cardstock. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute storage Susan! Love those washi sheets! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete