Tin of Tags Banner - Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

This is it, guys! We're in December and the final month of the current Artisan Team's term and today is our second to last hop. It has been a great year! Thank you all so much for joining us on the ride.

Today I want to share with you a banner I made using the Tin of Tags project kit. Out of this kit I made this banner, 10 of the actual tags (some converted to cards) and still had leftovers for other projects. I feel like I've stretched it so well! Inspired by Krista Frattin, I made a wooden star to stick it on. These bits were lying around in the back yard and already had holes in the ends! How convenient. What kind of Christmas decor are you making at the moment?

Tin of Tags Banner ~ Susan Wong

Tin of Tags Banner ~ Susan Wong

Tin of Tags Card ~ Susan Wong


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Layered Letters Alphabet
Inks: Read Red
Papers: Whisper White
Accessories/Tools: Tin of Tags Project Kit, Linen Thread, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine (you could use the silver/white twine in the kit though), Silver Metallic Thread, 1/8" Circle Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals, 1 1/2" Circle Punch

Next up I can't wait to see what Val has made! Happy hopping to you. xx



I'm 'dangling the carrot'...
Exciting new initiative starting JANUARY 2017 : Get in on the action now!


No comments